||Information Logix, Inc.
Santa Monica, CA
Oct 2014 – Present
Chief Systems Architect
- Architected, designed and managed all facets for https://mortgage.bankofamerica.com and its associated administrative websites.
- Personally compiled and published each website, mobile application and 3rd party web services.
- Architected, designed and managed using content management system (CMS), so that every Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) could have their personalized website and mobile application.
- Leveraged Microsoft SQL Server 2014 for testing and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 for all production assets.
- Built using C# in Visual Studio 2013. Leveraged MVC5 and the Entity Framework 6 frameworks, including the Component Pro Single Sign-On, NPOI Excel, jQuery 2.x and Bootstrap 3 libraries.
- Responsible for creating and implementing over a dozen performance SLA-based applications for 3rd party data receiving and provisioning.
- Major League Baseball
- NHL Hockey
|World Travel, Inc.
July 2011– August 2014
Chief Systems Architect
- Architected, designed and managed off-shore development team for World Travel’s new mobile platform, WorldMobile 1.0. WorldMobile is built on 3 major platforms, Apple iOS, BlackBerry and Google Android. WorldMobile is a professional traveler tool for managing traveler itineraries and encompassing travel services. Personally compiled and published each mobile application to their app stores maintaining corporate intellectual property in-house. Maintained code base.
- Architected, designed and managed on-shore team for WorldMobile 2.0 on Apple iOS, Google Android, BlackBerry. Designed to be cross-platform using the PhoneGap 3.5 framework enabling one code base for maintenance and feature upgrades.
- Architected, designed and built the WorldMobile web service back-end. Built using C# in Visual Studio 2012. Leveraged MVC5 and the Entity Framework 6 frameworks, including the PushSharp, NPOI, jQuery 2.1, Bootstrap 3, and the jqGrid libraries.
- Created and built the Hotel Rate Auditor product, combining mainframes, websites, multiple database and service feeds for a fully automated check of World Travel’s entire portfolio of hotel rates.
- Built the corporate Intranet Application Portal for configuring, managing and viewing all internal corporate applications for 600+ agents.
- Migrated all legacy 2005 and 2008 SQL Servers to SQL Server 2012 Always-On High-Availability infrastructure. This included all 2000, 2005 and 2008 database upgrades and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages onto a common 2012 SQL server infrastructure.
- Strategizing, managing and building internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) project for all of WTI’s clients and individual travelers.
- Project managing the agile lifecycle for multiple development and cross-functional projects and products.
- Rearchitected and implemented full corporate conversion of 10 production databases to SQL Server 2008r2 and 2012.
- Brainstorm with executive management on creating stakeholder value through product monetization and cost reductions across the organizational workflow.
- Building of secure, scalable architectures through virtualization, physical storage, fault tolerance, and cloud services.
- Electronically linked to the leading travel technology firms creating a cross-section of hosted cloud, enterprise services and social media interaction. Data is sourced from the likes of Concur, FlightStats, Google, Sabre, Southwest Airlines, Travelport, and TripIt.
- American Trucking Association
- Ocean Carrier Equipment Management Association
- Port of Long Beach
- Port of Los Angeles
- Transportation Corridor Agency
(OC Toll Roads)
|Federal Signal Technologies, Inc.
Oct 2008 – July 2011
Chief Systems Architect
- Product Lifecycle leadership of the Clean Trucks Programs at the Port of Long Beach and the Port of Los Angeles.
- Operational success in reducing emissions at the two Southern California ports by 80% in just the first 10 months of operation.
- Ensure continual operation of all elements of our custom accounting application supporting General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Revenue Assurance; including all ad-hoc reporting and auditing support.
- Instrumental in documenting, institutionalizing and achieving SAS 70 Level II certification; including all disaster recovery and business continuity documentation for our business units.
- Oversight of all network, database, and application hardware and software across three full datacenters in Irvine, CA and Chandler, AZ.
- Virtualized environment using VMware to support over $1 million per day of traffic on internal and external websites.
- Call center support of 30+ full-time call center and account representatives and accounting staff.
- Managed system outages and post-mortem analysis to continually improve system performance and uptime.
- Architected, designed and built TrucFlo.com website to meeting America’s national Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s chassis inspection reporting requirements.
- Gathered requirements from internal and external clients for use in writing operational use cases, functional specifications and design documents for new and upgraded product features.
- Led the design and build of Blackberry, iPhone, and mobile applications using Java and Apple Objective C.
- Program management and proposal writing in response to multi-million dollar Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Coordinated, communicated and trained sales team, customers and executive management in the usage of our products and features.
San Clemente, CA
Oct 2007 – Oct 2008
Director of Business Intelligence
- Architected, designed and built enterprise dashboards showing global performance statistics on brand protection violations and supply chain risk management trends.
- Published SQL Server Analysis Services cubes on the Internet.
- Interfaced face-to-face with major clients to determine future trends, gather requirements and document new product features.
- Demonstrated product lines to industry analysts including Gartner Group and AMR Research.
- Built real-time graphing engine to show trends in customers, customer and product categories, time and a litany of other trending variables.
- Architected, designed and built alerting system using a service-oriented architecture built on Windows Communication Framework (WCF) to notify customers of potential violating companies of channel and brand agreements.
- Successfully migrated all web, test and development SQL Servers and Analysis Servers to SQL 2008.
- Wrote use cases, functional specifications and design documents for new product features in brand protection and new products for supply chain risk management.
- Coordinated, communicated and trained sales team, customers and executive management in the usage of our products and upcoming features.
- Incorporated international capabilities throughout all databases, analysis engines and web sites.